OK so there are lot’s of cruising/sailing blogs offering great advice and experise. We aren’t experts but these are our thoughts on what has worked for us.
Stuff we like
- Lofrans Tigress Anchor Windlass.
- Mantus Anchors.
- Rob’s Passage Planner by Rob Starkey. You could cruise Queensland, Australia without it………but that would be silly.
- Alan Lucas Cruising guides.
- Angostura Rum. We ain’t cruising the Caribeean yet but we can pretend can’t we??
- Moov Insect Spray ( All natural, no nasties)
* We received a small discount on our Mantus Anchor in exchange for telling people what we think about it on our last boat (Big humbs up :))
Boat electronics/gadgets we like
- InavX for your Ipad. This is what we are using for navigation on Blue Dancer.
Other honourable mentions
- Port Bundaberg Marina. Frinedly, very efficient, wonderful marina. The BEST marina on the east coast of Australia.
- Stewart Shipwrights in Newport, NSW.